Are you a studio music teacher who is curious about the Alexander Technique?
Do you have some experience with the Alexander Technique, but wonder how to bring it into your pedagogy?
Join colleagues — other studio music teachers of all instruments and age ranges — for a time of group Alexander Technique instruction, brainstorming, workshopping, and peer support!
The Alexander Technique is more than a great set of “tools” for your teaching…
…it is an entirely new way to see.
Grow your mind-body awareness skills so that you can:
- Teach from your center, with grounded presence, energy, and efficacy.
- Care for yourself: your body, your mind, and your musicianship.
- Care for your students and unlock powerful musicianship and learning.
- Discover new approaches to teaching posture and use of the instrument.
- Prevent burnout and love teaching more!
Plus, learn collaboratively in a supportive peer environment!
Spring Session 2023 Dates and Location
6 Classes – Meets every other Thursday from 10-10:50AM
Location: 4550 Central Ave. Indianapolis, IN
Spring Session 2023 Rates
Drop in: $50/class
Register for the whole series by March 9 for the early bird rate of $250 (one class free!)
Private Lesson Bonus! Class participants will receive $5 off one individual Alexander Technique lesson within two weeks after each class they attend!